Why Online Training?
This is perfect for the person who wants a more cost-effective and budget-friendly option to an in-person personal trainer
This enables you to still receive the benefits of a Certified Personal Trainer and Women’s Fitness Specialist with over 14 years in the fitness industry by receiving professional programs that you can execute on your own
Online Training offers you…
Expert coaching and efficient workouts leaving you with zero guesswork on what to do when and how many sets, reps, etc.
Flexibility on where and when to get your workouts done along with the motivation, support, accountability, and knowledge that comes with a program written by a health and fitness specialist
You will get customized and personalized workouts written specifically for YOU and your specific goals and lifestyle
Who Can Benefit From an Online Trainer?
This type of training can be perfect for…
People who are already active and looking for a jumpstart and switch to their routine
Those that are comfortable with pushing themselves on their own at the gym or working out at home, and are just looking for a bit more customization, motivation, and tailoring to put together a solid, efficient, and safe routine
New moms who have schedule constraints and are unsure where to start after baby
Career women and working moms with busy schedules or those who do not work the traditional 9am-5pm hours
Those people that already have access to at home workout DVDs, pins, and YouTube videos but want the added component they do not get with those- customization, guidance, and expert knowledge to ensure that they are training properly for their specific goals
Online training also gives you the added benefits of
Allowing you to cut out the commute time to the gym and opens your schedule omitting time constraints to rush meet a trainer at a specific time
Eliminating any intimidation or distractions that come with training at the gym in an open floor with other trainers and clients
Accessibility of expert workouts and support you anywhere, anytime for the duration of your program
+ What kind of Online Training Programs are available?
We take out all the guesswork and customize to you! We offer many types of training programs including
- Gym-free workouts
- At home workouts tailored to the equipment you have available
- Body weight only workouts if you have no access to equipment
- Combo at home and gym if you want and have access to both
- Workouts can include dumbbells, ball, medicine ball, kettlebells, weight machines, resistance bands, cardio machines, BOSU, and more
- Programs that can be specific to your goals, a race, or a big event coming up (wedding, reunion, party, etc.)
- Pre and postnatal workouts
- Quick workouts that can be done in as little as 10 minutes a day
- Outdoor workouts
- Workout plans that incorporate your favorite workout DVDs, classes, yoga, CrossFit, running, Zumba, or whatever else you enjoy
+ Your workout plan will include all the following:
- A day by day breakdown of what workouts to do (customization based on YOU giving you the order of completion, sets, reps, rest time, detailed videos with demos and trainer notes) along with a calendar view and a place for you to add your own notes and track your workouts
- Cardio workouts will give specific times, intensities, routines, and personalization based off your goals and what you like to do
- Stretching and recovery workouts will also be written in and shown via video demonstration
- Integrating into your routine any at-home workout DVDs you have, run clubs you belong to, cycling/CrossFit/yoga classes you like to take, and walks with family and friends, races, etc....we customize to YOU, your needs, and what you enjoy
- Motivation, encouragement, and support at your fingertips via in-app messaging
- Scheduled progress checks along with goal setting to keep you focused and on track for success through the duration of your program
+ All workouts come equipped with success tools and features including:
- A free getting started right guide on the online training platform (free downloadable app along with a website) allowing you to learn the ins and outs, along with how to use it to your advantage
- Demos with proper form and safety along with a personalized routine written for you, day by day, given your specific needs, likes and dislikes, and time restraints
- Check in feature and workout notifications reminding you of your workout and allowing your trainer to monitor your progress for added accountability
- Weekly email check in along with in-app 24/7 messaging allowing you to access your trainer at your fingertips for motivation and support where and when you need it
- Access to the app for the entire duration of your workout plan, allowing you to print and view your workout calendar, chart your progress with photos, measurements, and goal setting, workout tracking sheets, and the ability to leave your trainer notes on your progress and workout victories
- Easy syncing to common fitness technology including FitBit and MyFitnessPal for increased accountability and seamless monitoring and support
How it works:
You will pay a one-time payment for a customized written workout program (either 4 or 8 weeks in duration). Training plans can start at any date and day you want, but you should allow yourself at least 5 business days upon purchase before starting for introductory forms to be filled out, program writing, asking questions, and to get yourself organized and ready to go.
Once payment is received, you will receive a welcome email with a questionnaire and introductory forms to fill out so the program can be written.
Within 2-3 business days after these are submitted, you will then be subscribed to the app and website to access all your information along with your trainer for the duration of the program and be able to start your journey!
After your workout program duration ends, you can still have access to the program, video demonstrations, workout calendar, and trainer guidance and support for a small monthly fee.